Your use of Vision’s products, software, services and websites (referred to collectively as the “Services” in this document and excluding any services provided to you by Vision under a separate written agreement) is subject to the terms of a legal agreement between you and Vision.
These terms may be modified, changed, supplemented or updated by Vision Network (“Vision”, “we”, “us” or “our”) in its sole discretion at any time without advance notice. We suggest that you visit this page regularly to keep up to date with any changes. Your continued use of these Services will confirm your acceptance of these terms as modified, changed, supplemented or updated by us. If you do not agree to such revised terms, you must stop using these Services and any information, links or content contained on Vision Network.
Unless otherwise agreed in writing with Vision, your agreement with Vision will always include, at a minimum, the terms and conditions set out in this document. These are referred to below as the “Universal Terms”.
Your agreement with Vision will also include the terms of any Legal Notices applicable to the Services, in addition to the Universal Terms. All of these are referred to below as the “Additional Terms”. Where Additional Terms apply to a Service, these will be accessible for you to read either within, or through your use of, that Service.
The Universal Terms, together with the Additional Terms, form a legally binding agreement between you and Vision in relation to your use of the Services. It is important that you take the time to read them carefully. Collectively, this legal agreement is referred to below as the “Terms”.
If there is any contradiction between what the Additional Terms say and what the Universal Terms say, then the Additional Terms shall take precedence in relation to that Service.
1. Using Our Services
In order to use the Services, you must first agree to the Terms. You may not use the Services if you do not accept the Terms.
Vision Services may be accessed from all around the world, so it is your responsibility to assess whether using the Site, Apps, Software, or Services is in compliance with local laws and regulations. Whenever you use the Site, Apps, Software, or Services, you should comply with these Terms and applicable laws, regulations, and policies.
Vision aims to provide the best service possible to all of our Users. In that sense, we require that you do not misuse our Content or Services. A misuse refers to any use, access, or interference with the Content or Services contrary to the Terms or applicable laws and regulations. For example, do not interfere with our services or attempt to access them in any way other than the interface and instructions we provide. You can only use our services to the extent permitted by law (including applicable export and re-export control laws and regulations). If you do not comply with our terms and conditions or if we are investigating suspected misconduct, we may suspend or discontinue our services to you.
In order to protect the Services from being misused or used to harm someone, Vision reserves the right to take appropriate measures when our Services are being used contrary to these Terms and applicable laws. You agree that Vision may terminate your account, without providing a refund for Services already paid, if you misuse the Service.
You should be aware that using our services does not mean you have our service or you can access the contents of any intellectual property rights. Unless you get the content owner's permission or by other means of legal permission, otherwise you may not use any content of the service. This clause does not grant you use our service in the right to use any trademark or logo. Please do not remove, hide or change the display on our service or any legal notices to display with the service.
2. Your account security
You agree and understand that you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of passwords associated with any account you use to access the Services.
Accordingly, you agree that you will be solely responsible to Vision for all activities that occur under your account.
To protect your Vision account, be sure to keep your private key and keep it confidential. Block chain encryption technology is not reversible. Your private key should be saved very carefully, missing the account or private key will not be recovered.
3. User Content
You retain copyright and any other rights you already hold in Content, which you submit, post or display, on or through, the Services. You must ensure that the User Content provided by you at that or at any other time is true, accurate, up to date and complete and that do not breach or infringe the intellectual property rights of any third party. By submitting, posting or displaying the content you give Vision a perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide, royalty-free, and non-exclusive license to reproduce, adapt, modify, translate, publish, publicly perform, publicly display and distribute any Content which you submit, post or display on or through, the Services. This license is for the sole purpose of enabling Vision to display, distribute and promote the Services and may be revoked for certain Services as defined in the Additional Terms of those Services.
You agree that this license includes a right for Vision to make such Content available to other companies, organizations or individuals with whom Vision has relationships for the provision of syndicated services, and to use such Content in connection with the provision of those services.
You understand that Vision, in performing the required technical steps to provide the Services to our users, may (a) transmit or distribute your Content over various public networks and in various media; and (b) make such changes to your Content as are necessary to conform and adapt that Content to the technical requirements of connecting networks, devices, services or media. You agree that this license shall permit Vision to take these actions.
You confirm and warrant to Vision that you have all the rights, power and authority necessary to grant the above license.
Vision do not own, control or endorse any User Content that is transmitted, stored or processed via our Website or sent to us and we are not responsible or liable for any User Content.
You are solely responsible and liable for all of your User Content and for your use of any interactive features, links or information or content on Vision, and you represent and warrant that (i) you own all intellectual property rights (or have obtained all necessary permissions) to provide your User Content and to grant the licenses in these terms; (ii) your User Content will not violate any agreements or confidentiality obligations; and (iii) your User Content will not violate, infringe or misappropriate any intellectual property right or other proprietary right, including the right of publicity or privacy, of any person or entity.
We will not be liable for any loss or damages that you may incur as a result of someone else using your User Content or account, either with or without your knowledge. You may not use anyone else’s User Content or account at any time without the permission of such person or entity. Although we are not obligated to display, edit, or monitor user content, Vision reserves the right (but shall have no obligation) to pre-screen, review, flag, filter, modify, refuse or remove any or all Content from any Service. For some of the Services, Vision may provide tools to filter out explicit sexual content.
Furthermore, if we have reason to believe that there is likely to be a breach of security, breach or misuse of our Services or if you breach any of your obligations under these terms, we may suspend your use of our Services at any time and for any reason.
4. Third Party Content
We may display third-party content, advertisements, links, promotions, logos and other materials on Vision (collectively, the “Third-Party Content”) for your convenience only. We do not approve of, control, endorse or sponsor any third parties or Third-Party Content, and we make no representations or warranties of any kind regarding such Third-Party Content, including, without limitation, the accuracy, validity, legality, copyright compliance, or decency of such content. Your use of or interactions with any Third-Party Content, and any third party that provides Third-Party Content, are solely between you and such third parties and we are not responsible or liable in any manner for such use or interactions. We are not responsible for any of the content on third party sites linked to Vision nor can it be assumed that we have reviewed or approved of such sites or their content, nor do we warrant that the links to these sites work or are up to date.
We may review the relevant content to determine whether it is illegal or in violation of our policy; If we have reason to believe that this content violates our policies or laws, we can delete it or refuse to mention the service. However, this does not mean that we will necessarily review the content, we reserve the right to review.
5. Open Source Software
We may make (but are not obligated to make) the source code for the software we develop available for download as open source software. You agree to be bound by, and comply with, any license agreement that applies to this open source software. You will not indicate that you are associated with us in connection with your use, modifications or distributions of this open source software.
When we host any software, enable you to access, and use such software through our Services including this website, then these terms will apply to such access and use, as well as any license agreements that we may enter into with you.
6. Intellectual Property
Vision and its licensors retain all right, title and interest in and to Vision Network and its products and services, including all copyrights, patents, trade secrets, trademarks, other intellectual property rights, trade names, logos, slogans, custom graphics, button icons, scripts, videos, text, images, software, code, files, content, information and other material available on our Services and nothing on this website may be copied, imitated or used, in whole or in part, without our or the applicable licensor’s prior written permission. Vision Network reserves all rights not expressly granted.
Any unauthorized reproduction is prohibited.
You may only access, use and print the information and material on our Services for non-commercial or personal use provided that you are authorized to access such information or material and keep intact all copyright and proprietary notices.
You must not otherwise reproduce, adapt, store, transmit, distribute, print, display, commercialize, publish or create derivative works from any part of the content, format or design of Vision.
If you seek to reproduce or otherwise use the content on our Services in any way it is your responsibility to obtain approval from us for such use. Nothing in these terms will be construed as conferring any right or license to any patent, trademark, copyright or other proprietary rights of Vision or any third party, whether by estoppel, implication or otherwise.
You acknowledge and agree that Vision (or Vision’s licensors) own all legal right, title and interest in and to the Services, including any intellectual property rights which subsist in the Services (whether those rights happen to be registered or not, and wherever in the world those rights may exist). You further acknowledge that the Services may contain information which is designated confidential by Vision and that you shall not disclose such information without Vision’s prior written consent.
Unless you have agreed otherwise in writing with Vision, nothing in the Terms gives you a right to use any of Vision’s trade names, trade marks, service marks, logos, domain names, and other distinctive brand features.
If you have been given an explicit right to use any of these brand features in a separate written agreement with Vision, then you agree that your use of such features shall be in compliance with that agreement, any applicable provisions of the Terms, and Vision's brand feature use guidelines as updated from time to time.
7. Acceptable Use Policy
You must only use the content or services provided through Vision for their stated purpose. You must not use our Services to:
- a) publish, post, send, upload, submit, display or disseminate any information or material and/or otherwise make available or engage in any conduct that is unlawful, discriminatory, harassing, libelous, defamatory, abusive, threatening, harmful, offensive, obscene, tortious or otherwise objectionable;
- b) display, upload or transmit material that encourages conduct that may constitute a criminal offence, result in civil liability or otherwise violate or breach any applicable laws, regulations or code of practice;
- c) interfere or violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others or violate others use or enjoyment of our Services;
- d) violate any applicable laws or regulations;
- e) use Vision or links on Vision websites in any manner that could interfere with, disrupt, negatively affect or inhibit other users from using Vision or links on Vision websites or that could damage, disable, overburden or impair the functioning of websites or our servers or any networks connected to any of our servers in any manner;
- f) create a false identity for the purpose of misleading others or fraudulently or otherwise misrepresent yourself to be another person or a representative of another entity including, but not limited to, an authorized user of Vision Network representative, or fraudulently or otherwise misrepresent that you have an affiliation with a person, entity or group;
- g) mislead or deceive us, our representatives and any third parties who may rely on the information provided by you, by providing inaccurate or false information, which includes omissions of information;
- h) disguise the origin of any material transmitted through the Services provided by this Website (whether by forging message/packet headers or otherwise manipulating normal identification information);
- i) violate, infringe or misappropriate any intellectual or industrial property right of any person (such as copyright, trademarks, patents, or trade secrets, or other proprietary rights of any party) or commit a tort;
- j) upload files that contain viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another’s computer or property;
- k) send, upload, display or disseminate or otherwise make available material containing or associated with spam, junk mail, advertising for pyramid schemes, chain letters, virus warnings (without first confirming the authenticity of the warning), or any other form of unauthorized advertising or promotional material;
- l) obtain unauthorized access to or interfere with the performance of our servers or any servers on any associated networks;
- m) attempt to gain unauthorized access to any services or products, other accounts, computer systems, or networks connected to any of our servers through hacking, password mining, or any other means;
- n) harvest or otherwise collect, whether aggregated or otherwise, data about others including e-mail addresses and/or distribute or sell such data in any manner;
- o) use any part of our Services other than for its intended purpose;
- p) use Vision Network to engage in or promote any activity that violates these terms.
WE WILL FULFILL OUR BUSINESS REASONABLE LEVEL OF SKILLS AND ATTENTION OBLIGATIONS WHEN PROVIDING SERVICES. I HOPE YOU WILL ENJOY USING THEM. HOWEVER, THERE ARE THINGS ABOUT SERVICE THAT WE CAN'T PROMISE.
VISION AND ITS SUPPLIERS AND DISTRIBUTORS MAKE NO SPECIFIC COMMITMENT TO THE SERVICES EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY PROVIDED IN THIS ARTICLE OR IN THE ADDITIONAL ARTICLES. FOR EXAMPLE, WE MAKE NO COMMITMENT TO THE CONTENT OF THE SERVICE, THE SPECIFIC CAPABILITIES OF THE SERVICE, OR ITS RELIABILITY, AVAILABILITY, OR ABILITY TO MEET YOUR NEEDS.
YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK AND THAT THE SERVICES ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" AND “AS AVAILABLE.”
IN PARTICULAR, VISION, ITS SUBSIDIARIES AND AFFILIATES, AND ITS LICENSORS DO NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT TO YOU THAT:
- A. YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS,
- B. YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE OR FREE FROM ERROR,
- C. ANY INFORMATION OBTAINED BY YOU AS A RESULT OF YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE, AND
- D. THOSE DEFECTS IN THE OPERATION OR FUNCTIONALITY OF ANY SOFTWARE PROVIDED TO YOU AS PART OF THE SERVICES WILL BE CORRECTED.
YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT VISION, ITS SUBSIDIARIES AND AFFILIATES, AND ITS LICENSORS SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR:
- A. ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, WHICH MAY BE INCURRED BY YOU, HOWEVER CAUSED AND UNDER ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY. THIS SHALL INCLUDE, BUT NOT BE LIMITED TO, ANY LOSS OF PROFIT (WHETHER INCURRED DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY), ANY LOSS OF GOODWILL OR BUSINESS REPUTATION, ANY LOSS OF DATA SUFFERED, COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES, OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSS;
B. ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE, WHICH MAY BE INCURRED BY YOU, INCLUDING BUT NOT, LIMITED TO LOSS OR DAMAGE AS A RESULT OF:
- a) ANY CHANGES WHICH VISION MAY MAKE TO THE SERVICES, OR FOR ANY PERMANENT OR TEMPORARY CESSATION IN THE PROVISION OF THE SERVICES (OR ANY FEATURES WITHIN THE SERVICES);
- b) THE DELETION OF, CORRUPTION OF, OR FAILURE TO STORE, ANY CONTENT AND OTHER COMMUNICATIONS DATA MAINTAINED OR TRANSMITTED BY OR THROUGH YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES;
- c) YOUR FAILURE TO PROVIDE VISION WITH ACCURATE ACCOUNT INFORMATION;
- d) YOUR FAILURE TO KEEP YOUR PASSWORD OR ACCOUNT DETAILS SECURE AND CONFIDENTIAL;
9. Final Provisions
If any provision in this Agreement is held invalid or unenforceable, that provision shall be construed in a manner consistent with applicable law to reflect the original intent of the provision, and the remaining provisions of this Agreement shall remain in full force and effect. Any failure to exercise or enforce any right or the provision of this agreement shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.